Rules & Regulations
1. Dogs/handlers must live in Scotland
2. Points will be gained by dogs eligible to compete at Grades 6 & 7.
3. The points will come from the first combined Agility class (grades 6 & 7) on the schedule of a Scottish show.
4. If there are no combined Agility classes specifically for grades 6 & 7 then it will be the first combined Agility class for which grades 6 & 7 are eligible
5. If there are no combined classes then it will be the first graded Agility class specifically for grades 6 & 7
6. If there are is no specific graded 6 & 7 Agility class, then it will be the first graded Agility class for which Grades 6 & 7 are eligible
7. Only one class per day, as above.
8. The first 10 dogs in the large size gain points. 10 points for the 1st placed dog to 1 point for the tenth placed dog.
9. The first 6 dogs in both medium and small sizes gain points. 6 points to the 1st placed dog and 1 point to the 6th placed dog.
10. The top 20 placed large dogs and the top 6 placed medium and small dogs will be invited to compete in the final which is held at the SKC show in August.
11. The start date for 2008 was the 1st January 2008 and the cut-off date will be the closing date for the August Show.
Points will be updated asap in a list that will be available by clicking on the SKC link on the website http://www.daatc.org.uk/links.php
For more information or clarification on any of the above, contact Simon Green at email@example.com.